Security Forces Info

In case of emergencies dial 911.

For other inquiries call the Base Law Enforcement Desk at 734-3737.

Pass and ID (Bldg 590) 734-5191

Access to Tinker AFB

The Base Pass and ID office located just outside the Tinker Gate at Air Depot Blvd and south of Interstate 40. This office is not responsible for or control issuance of CAC and Dependent ID cards. Security Forces Pass and Registration Office provides the following services:

-Issuance of Defense Biometrics Identification System (DBIDS) visitor Cards, DBIDS visitor passes, contractor badges, civilian dependent ID cards, and agent letter ID cards.
-Restricted Area Badges and on-base weapon registrations.
-Primary office for processing Entry Authorization Lists (EAL) for base entry approval.

For more information on the services listed call 734-5191

Any sponsored visitor who is 18 or older will have a computer background check through the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the National Crime Information Center. If certain past convictions or other unfavorable information is found, the would-be guest could be denied access -- with no explanation.

It's important to know the office doesn't handle common access and dependent ID cards. Those items should be obtained from the DEERS office (739-7646), which is located in Bldg. 1, Door 4.

Pass and ID is open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day, but its busiest times are usually from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. First-time visitors and contractors, who are sponsored by a base organization and have a state-issued photo ID and auto insurance verification, can be issued a pass in as little as 15 to 20 minutes.

A crowded lobby and/or computer breakdowns, however, can stretch the wait to an hour or more, he said. Here's a look at some common situations and how to deal with them:

· You left your CAC or contractor pass at home. Go back and get it. If necessary, you can ask a co-worker with escort authorization to meet you at a gate and bring you on base.

If no one is available, Pass and ID can verify your status through the DEERS office during its normal business hours (7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday). After those hours, a sponsor will be needed in order to obtain a visitor's pass to gain access to the installation.

· Your cousins are visiting and you want to show them the base.
If you hold a common access card or any other kind of sponsoring ID card, you're allowed to escort them on the base in your vehicle without a visitor pass. Any visitors, who are at least 18, must show a state-issued photo ID or a driver's license. High school students may show a school ID.

· You're a contracting company and need access for a new employee or crew. Contact the Air Force Sustainment Center Contracting Directorate for proper procedures on contracting passes/cards.

· Your unit is hosting an event with eight or more civilians who don't have pass cards attending.

Fill out an Entry Authorization Letter and provide it to Pass and ID two weeks before the event. Officials advise submitting the EAL at least a week in advance to ensure it is processed and given to gate guards ahead of the function.

The Security Forces Reports and Analysis office

is now located in Building 7017, Rm. 111 inside the former "3rd Herd Complex." Walk in hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Security Forces reports and analysis office is responsible for the following services:

-Requests for police reports and accident forms
-Investigation reports
-Traffic ticket rebuttal for tickets issued while on Tinker AFB
-Debarment actions

For more information on these services listed call 734-5882

The Tinker Law Enforcement Desk office is for base card holders to report incidents in person or report lost or stolen identification cards. The office is located in Building 591.

For more information on these services listed call 734-3737, 734-3738 or 734-3739.