Wing Chaplain: Chaplain (Maj.) Christopher Reeder
(Acting) Deputy Wing Chaplain: Chaplain (Capt.) Felix Jones
Superintendent, Religious Affairs:
Master Sgt. Rosalind Wilson
Please note: Due to COVID-19, times are subject to change. Contact Chapel staff for service information.
Sunday School Opportunities (9:30 a.m.)
• Wee Church: 6 months-3 years
• Children: 4 years-5th Grade
• Youth: 6th-12th Grade
• Adult: College and Above
Worship (11 a.m.)
• General Protestant worship Service
• Wee Church: 6 months-3 years is available during service
• Children’s Church: 4 years to 4th Grade is available during service
• The first Sunday of every month is Communion Sunday
• The third Sunday of every month is Fellowship Sunday with donuts and refreshments
Bible Studies (7 p.m.)
• Protestant Women of the Chapel in the Fellowship Hall and Room 4
• Protestant Men of the Chapel in the Fellowship Hall
• Protestant Young Adults of the Chapel in the Religious Education Building
• Protestant Children of the Chapel in Rooms 1 and 2
• Monday (11:30 a.m.)
• Wednesday (11:30 a.m.)
• Friday (11:30 a.m.)
• Saturday (5 p.m.)
• Saturday Confession (3:30-4:30 p.m.)
• Sunday Mass (9 a.m.)
• Sunday School for Pre-K-12th Grade (10:30 a.m.)
Religious Instruction and Fellowship
• Retreat in Daily Life, Mondays (7 p.m.)
• Rosary Guild, Thursdays in Rooms 1 and 2 (1 p.m.)
• Catholic Women of the Chapel study every first Friday of the month (9:30 a.m.)
• Fellowship Saturday on the second weekend of the month following Mass
• Pre-Baptism Class last Sunday of every month (10 a.m.)
• Fellowship Sunday on the second weekend of the month following Mass
Fill out and return the Tinker AFB Chapel Facility Request Form for all requests to use the chapel as a meeting place.
To request a chaplain for an invocation, fill out and turn in the 72 ABW/HC Chaplain Request Form.
Community Care Meals: Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy FREE meals every Wednesday in the Chapel's Fellowship Hall. Meals start at 6 p.m. and are followed by Bible studies.
Confidential Counseling: We provide counseling that to Active Duty Airmen and their families that is 100% confidential.
Prayer Support: We are committed to praying for any needs you may have. You can provide anonymous prayer requests at Pray for Me Chaplain.
Family Focus: Programs uniquely designed to strengthen military marriages and families include marriage retreats, as well as Bible studies and small groups for men, women and couples.
Latté Lounge: The Latté Lounge is our Junior Enlisted Center created to offer a place to connect and socialize in a safe, alcohol free, environment. We are equipped with an internet café and recreation area for dormitory residents E-4 and below.
Latté Lounge Hours:
Monday-Thursday 5 to 9 p.m.
Friday 6 to 10 p.m.
Saturday 6 to 10 p.m.
Sunday 1 to 5 p.m.
Do you have a great volunteer opportunity for the Chapel Community? Submit it by entering your information below.
Teach young children about GOD and sacraments. Volunteers meet on Sunday morning for various Protestant services. SUBMIT
LATTE LOUNGE VOLUNTEER
Come out and be a mentor to your fellow Airmen. This volunteer pool opens the Latté Lounge Airmen Ministry Center, and monitors the morale of the Airmen that frequent it. Hours are 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and 5 to 11 p.m. Saturdays, with periodic special events on Sundays (as advertised) firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the chapel for details. SUBMIT