Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Tinker Air Force Base
Search Tinker Air Force Base:
Search Tinker Air Force Base:
Severe Weather Information
Star Spangled Salute Air & Space Show
Charles B. Hall Air Park
Rosie the Riviter
Maj. Gen. Clarence L. Tinker
72ABW PA Security Policy Review
38th Cyberspace Engineering Group
72nd Medical Group
Air Force Sustainment Center Business Development
Missile Sustainment Division
Retiree Activities Office
Economic Impact Statement
Employment Verification Procedure
Freedom of Information
Get Help Now
Tinker AFB Links
Tinker Helping Agencies
Airman and Family Readiness Center
Personal Financial Management Program
Military Relief Societies
Military Family Life Consultant
Career Focus Program
(RAP) Relocation Assistance Program
Family Readiness Program
Personal and Work Life
Air Force Wounded Warrior Program
Volunteer Resource Program
Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Office
Transition Assistance Program
Exceptional Family Member Program
School Age Program
Auto Hobby Shop
Information, Tickets, and Travel Office
Arts and Crafts Center
Tinker Talks Podcast
Voluntary Protection Program
The Gynecological (GYN) Clinic provides a number of vital healthcare exams, procedures and counseling services for women. Although the base no longer delivers babies, the GYN Clinic does care for most other gynecological needs and issues affecting women:
· Routine women's health exams such as annual pap smears.
· Evaluation for disease processes such as endometriosis.
· Dysplasia - Performing of colposcopies, as well as other types of biopsies and treatments for this condition.
· Counseling on a variety of women's health concerns, such as birth control, infertility, hormone therapy, aging and menopause.
· Walk-in pregnancy testing during normal duty hours.
Routine Women's Health Exams:
· A referral is not needed for routine women's health exams, such as annual pap smears. However, pap appointments must be scheduled at least 1 year apart (whether being seen at the 72 MDG or by an off base provider.).
· All active duty females must be seen at the 72 MDG for their annual pap smear, either by their PCM or the GYN clinic. If deploying, you must have a current pap smear (within the last 9 months) on file and must out-process through Force Health to ensure compliance with Individual Medical Readiness requirements.
· Dependants empanelled to the 72 MDG can chose to be seen by an off base provider for their annual pap smear ONLY without needing a referral. Please note that a TRICARE Prime Network Provider must be used 1 year must have elapsed since the last pap appointment and the patient has no additional health concerns (i.e cannot request birth control pills and have your annual pap without a referral).
Repeat Depo-Provera Injections
- (Patients with appointments have priority)
Given Monday - Friday, 7-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. on a walk in basis
Patient must have a current annual pap & active Depo-Provera prescription on file prior to walking in for repeat Depo-Provera injections.
Booking & Cancellations
Gyn Clinic appointments can be booked by calling the central appointment line at 734-2778. PCM referral is not needed. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call the appointment line to cancel and/ or reschedule so the appointment may be utilized by another patient. Failure to cancel the appointment within 72 hrs of the appointment time will result in a no-show and a letter generated to the member's supervisor and First Sergeant for AD members.
Obstetrics is provided for both active duty and family members through the TRICARE network with a positive pregnancy test on file with the GYN Clinic.
* Please note; walk in pregnancy testing is only done on Mon, Wed & Fri during normal duty hours.
Medicare patients are not eligible to be seen in the GYN Clinic.
7 a.m.-4 p.m.- Monday-Friday
Closed 1 p.m.-4 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month for mandatory training.