The 72nd Force Support Squadron ID card section is located in Bldg. 1, Doors 3 and 4. They can be reached at 739-7646. Here's what you need to know before visiting:
1. You must bring two forms of ID, including a picture ID. Credit cards, line badges and VA cards don't count.
2. Newly retired military must bring a copy of their orders, their DD form 214 and two forms of ID
3. Civilian retirees must bring in a DD form 52 and two forms of ID
4. If replacing a lost or stolen ID you must first go the Visitors Center outside Tinker Gate, and complete a "Lost or Stolen" form
5. Wait times vary from a few minutes to over an hour. Making an appointment is a good idea. Here's how:
How to make an appointment for an ID card:
1. Go online to https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil
2. Select "Make Appointment"
3. Use the drop-down menu under "Select a State" to select "OK"
4. Use the drop-down menu under "Select a City" to select "Tinker AFB," click
5. Click "Yes" on the pop-up box for Security Warning (if applicable)
6. Click "Select" under "ID Card Section"
7. Click "Yes" on the pop-up box for Security Warning (if applicable)
8. Select any day on the calendar that appears on the screen that is colored
9. Select any time under "Available Times" block
10. Fill in any applicable information (minimum First Name, Last Name and
11. Click "Submit"
12. You should receive an email confirming your appointment
To update your address, access your DEERS record or create an 1172 (DEERS
Application) visit https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/dwp/index.jsp