Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Tinker Air Force Base
Search Tinker Air Force Base:
Search Tinker Air Force Base:
Coronavirus Disease 2019
Severe Weather Information
Charles B. Hall Air Park
Rosie the Riviter
Maj. Gen. Clarence L. Tinker
72ABW PA Security Policy Review
38th Cyberspace Engineering Group
72nd Medical Group
Air Force Sustainment Center Business Development
Missile Sustainment Division
Retiree Activities Office
Economic Impact Statement
Employment Verification Procedure
Freedom of Information
Get Help Now
Tinker AFB Links
Tinker Helping Agencies
Airman and Family Readiness Center
Personal Financial Management Program
Military Relief Societies
Military Family Life Consultant
Career Focus Program
(RAP) Relocation Assistance Program
Family Readiness Program
Personal and Work Life
Air Force Wounded Warrior Program
Volunteer Resource Program
Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Office
Transition Assistance Program
Exceptional Family Member Program
School Age Program
Auto Hobby Shop
Information, Tickets, and Travel Office
Arts and Crafts Center
Tinker Talks Podcast
Voluntary Protection Program
The pharmacy provides pharmaceutical services from two points of service, the Main Pharmacy with the drive-through pick-up window and the Clinic Pharmacy.
Main Pharmacy hours of operation:
7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday,
Drive-thru closes at 5 p.m.
Clinic Pharmacy hours of operation:
7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday - Friday
72nd MDG Training Day:
The third Wednesday of the month both pharmacies close at noon
The Drive-thru is available for pick-up until 5 p.m.
The Main Pharmacy provides the following pharmaceutical care services:
· Filling and dispensing of new prescriptions for formulary medications by off-base providers.
· Any written prescription for formulary medications (military or civilian provider)
· Consultation on proper use, precautions, side effects, interactions of medications.
· New prescriptions must be physically signed by the provider; no called in or faxed prescriptions can be accepted
· Drive-thru is for picking up prescriptions from the Main Pharmacy only. New written prescriptions must be brought into the Main pharmacy.
· Prescription drop boxes: One drop box is located just inside the main clinic doors and the other is inside the Main Pharmacy. Please completely fill out the form provided and place it in the envelope with the prescriptions. These prescriptions will be available the next duty day after 10 a.m.
The Benefits of the Call-In Refill System include:
· Reducing wait time and long lines
· Permits ordering refills from home 24 hours a day
· Refills called in before noon Monday through Thursday will be available for pickup the next duty day after noon. Refills called in after noon, refills called in Friday through Sunday, or refills called in on down days and federal holidays will be available in two duty days barring any computer-related problems.
· All called-in refills must be picked-up within 5 duty days or they will be returned to stock and will have to be called in again.
The Clinic Pharmacy provides the following pharmaceutical care services:
· New prescriptions services for patients that see providers in the 72nd Medical Group.
· Prescriptions are entered by the providers and are then filled when the patient checks in at the pharmacy window. The patient must check in for all new prescriptions or renewals that are entered by the provider.
The pharmacy staff highly recommends TRICARE Prime (medical records maintained at the MTF) members verify availability of new prescriptions with 72nd Medical Group Pharmacy personnel prior to going to a civilian pharmacy. For a list of all medications carried at the pharmacy, lists are available in the pharmacy and in the clinic. For the most up-to-date formulary, please visit this website. Click on the right hand side on Pharmacy. If the medication is a formulary item, the 72nd Medical Group can fill the prescription at lower costs to both the military and the individual getting the prescription filled. TRICARE Prime members, however, may go to a civilian pharmacy when doing so is due to convenience or proximity. TRICARE Prime members should also use civilian pharmacies when getting the prescription filled is an emergency and the 72d Medical Group Pharmacy is closed.
Pharmacy Phone Numbers
· Main Pharmacy: 582-6315
· Automated call-in refill number: 734-5514
· Long distance phone number: 1-800-457-9928