Brig. Gen. Elizabeth E. Arledge is the Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Sustainment Center, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma. The AFSC employs 40,000 total force Airmen around the globe and is responsible for $27.2 billion in assets generating $17.6 billion in annual revenue. The command provides global logistics and sustainment planning, operations, and command and control including agile software development and sustainment, supply chain management and execution, weapons systems maintenance, modification, repair, and overhaul, as well as critical sustainment for the Air Force and Navy nuclear enterprise.
Brig. Gen. Arledge graduated from McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, in 1987 and received her commission through Officer Training School, Lackland AFB, Texas, in 1992. She spent six years on active duty working with nuclear weapons, conventional munitions, and special operations aircraft before joining the Air Force Reserve in 1998.
Brig. Gen. Arledge has been a squadron commander and acting Group Commander and has worked on the Joint Staff, Headquarters Air Force Staff, Major Command staffs and Numbered Air Force staff. She has also been assigned as the Commander, Accident/Incident Response Task Force at Headquarters, United States Air Forces Europe/Air Forces Africa at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, and as the 20th Air Force, Director of Logistics and Communication at Frances E. Warren AFB, Wyoming.
Prior to her current position, she was the Mobilization Assistant to the Director of Logistics, Engineering, and Force Protection, Air Mobility Command, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois.
1987 Bachelor of Science, Education, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, La.
1992 Aircraft and Munitions Maintenance Officers Course, Chanute Air Force Base, Ill.
1992 Nuclear Weapons Officer Course, Lowry AFB, Colo.
1995 Masters of Human Relations, University of Oklahoma, Andersen AFB, Guam
1996 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2003 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2006 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2012 Advanced Joint Professional Military Education, Norfolk, Va., by correspondence
1. February 1992–April 1994, Officer in Charge, Munitions Storage and Handling, 5th Maintenance Squadron and Officer in Charge, Air Launched Missile Maintenance, 5th Maintenance Squadron, 5th Bomb Wing, Minot Air Force Base, N.D.
2. May 1994–August 1995, Officer in Charge, Munitions Flight, 36th Maintenance Squadron, 36th Air Base Wing, Andersen AFB, Guam
3. August 1995–June 1998, Sortie Generation Flight Commander, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Unit and Officer in Charge, 15th Aircraft Maintenance Unit, 16th Aircraft Generation Squadron, 16th Special Operations Wing, Hurlburt Field, Fla. (February 1996–June 1996, Officer in Charge, Munitions, Maintenance and Customs, Operation Provide Comfort, Incirlik Air Base, Turkey)
4. July 1998–October 2000, Maintenance Officer, 403rd Maintenance Squadron and Commander, 403rd, Logistics Support Squadron, 403rd Air Wing, Keesler AFB, Miss.
5. March 2002–December 2003, Maintenance Officer, 622nd Combat Logistics Support Squadron, Robins AFB, Ga.
6. January 2004–November 2005, Commander, 622nd Combat Logistics Support Squadron, Robins AFB, Ga.
8. December 2005–November 2009, Assistant Chief Maintenance Engineering, Chief, Logistics Plans and Programs, Deputy Chief, Logistics Division, 22nd Air Force, Dobbins ARB, Ga.
9. November 2009–May 2013, Reserve Advisor to the Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
10. June 2013–January 2016, Political-Military Advisor, Deputy Directorate for Strategic Stability, Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff J-5, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
11. January 2016–March 2017, Individual Mobilization Augmentee, Nuclear Weapons, Missiles, and Munitions, Directorate of Logistics, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
12. April 2017–January 2020, Mobilization Assistant to the Deputy Chief of Staff, Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va.
13. January 2020–September 2021, Mobilization Assistant to the Director, Logistics, Engineering, and Force Protection, Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.
14. October 2021–present, Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Sustainment Center, Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
1. June 2013 – January 2016, Political-Military Advisor, Deputy Directorate for Strategic Stability, Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff J-5, the Pentagon, Arlington, Va., as a colonel
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal oak leaf cluster
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with ‘N’ device
Armed Forces Reserve Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Feb. 12, 1992
First Lieutenant Feb. 12, 1994
Captain Feb. 12, 1996
Major June 2, 2000
Lieutenant Colonel Sept. 30, 2004
Colonel Feb. 7, 2008
Brigadier General Dec. 12, 2018
(Current as of June 2022)