What's the Military & Family Readiness Center Mission?
Equipping Military Members and their families to adapt and overcome the unique demands of military life through programs, support, and services.
Phone: (405) 739-2747
Mon, Tues, & Thur: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Wed: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Holidays & AFMC Family Days
The M&FRC provides services in several areas:
- Information, Referral and follow-up
- Coordination and consultation with other base and civilian agencies to strengthen base policies and programs, all in effort to benefit military members and their families.
- Assistance for base leadership in their efforts to meet military members & family needs.
Who is eligible?
- Active Duty / Guard / Reserve Military members.
- Dependents with DoD ID Card
- DoD Civilians
- Retirees from all branches of service.
You do not have to be married or have a family to use the M&FRC. There are many useful programs for you too.