Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
6170 Arnold St.
Tinker AFB, OK 73145
Deliver exceptional Spiritual support as a power projection platform to enable Team Tinker’s diverse global mission.
To provide Better, Faster, Safer, Smarter Spiritual support to Team Tinker’s Airmen, and Families.
Worship (11 a.m.)
• General Protestant worship Service
• Children's Church: Sundays @ 10:50 a.m. (Grades 1-6)
• The first Sunday of every month is Communion Sunday
• Protestant Men’s Bible Study in Religious Education Facility (Bldg 5715) @ 0600-0700
• Protestant Women of the Chapel in the Fellowship Hall and Room 4 @ 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
• MASS (0900-1000)
• Children’s Religious Education Classes (1015-1130) in Religious Education Facility (Bldg 5715)
• Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) (1030-1200) in Religious Education Facility (Bldg 5715)
• Rosary (1100) in Blessed Sacrament Room
• Mass (1130)
• Adult Bible Study 1800 in Four Chaplains Room (Bldg 5715)
• Rosary (1100)
• Mass (1130)
• Catholic Women of the Chapel (CWOC) First Fridays of the month 0930 for Refreshments, and 1000 for meeting in Chapel Fellowship Hall
Reconciliation 30 minutes before Mass or by appointment
Blessed Sacrament Room available during the week
To request a chaplain for an invocation prayer at an upcoming ceremony (10 duty days in advance), fill out and return this 72 ABW/HC Chaplain Request Form to 72ABW.HC.Invocations@us.af.mil
To request usage of the Chapel Fellowship Hall or religious Education Facility as a meeting place, fill out and return this Tinker AFB Chapel Facility Request Form to 72ABW.HC.Facilities@us.af.mil
Weekly Community Meals: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. All are invited to enjoy a FREE dinner together in the Tinker Chapel Fellowship Center, between 5-6 p.m.
Confidential Counseling: Pastoral counseling for Active Duty Airmen and their families is always 100% confidential. Call 405-734-2111 during the duty day OR Command Post to reach the Duty Chaplain after hours 405-734-7313.
Prayer Support: We are committed to praying for any needs you may have. You can provide anonymous prayer requests at Pray for Me Chaplain.
Family Focus: Programs uniquely designed to strengthen military marriages and families include marriage retreats, as well as Bible studies and small groups for men, women and couples.
Latté Lounge: The Latté Lounge is our Junior Enlisted Center created to offer a place to connect and socialize in a safe, alcohol free, environment. We are equipped with an internet café and recreation area for dormitory residents E-4 and below. The Latté Lounge (Airman Ministry Center) is located in the Religious Education Facility (bldg. 5715) and is open Thursday-Sunday afternoons and evenings.
To volunteer at the Latte Lounge, send an email indicating your interest to email@example.com
We are seeking vocalists and instrumentalists to volunteer their talents in our Catholic Mass and Protestant Worship Service.
Call 405-734-2111 to learn more!
Tinker Chapel hosts resilience events throughout the year to support marriages and family, single airmen, leaders and spiritual communities.
Contact the chapel for details or to request an event for your squadron. Contact Us