Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
6170 Arnold St.
Tinker AFB, OK 73145
Provide spiritual care and ensure all Airmen and their families have opportunities to exercise their constitutional right to the free exercise of religion.
Developing spiritually fit Airmen to fly, fight and win.
Worship (11 a.m.)
• General Protestant worship Service
• Sparkle Kids Children’s Worship: Sundays @ 10:50 a.m. (Grades 1-6)
• The first Sunday of every month is Communion Sunday
• Protestant Women of the Chapel in the Fellowship Hall and Room 4 @ 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
• Monday: 11:30 a.m.
• Wednesday: 11:30 a.m.
• Friday: 11:30 a.m.
• Saturday: 5 p.m.
• Saturday Confession: 3:30-4:30 p.m.
• Sunday Mass: 9 a.m.
• Sunday School for Pre-K-12th Grade: 10:30 a.m.
Religious Instruction and Fellowship
• Religious Education for grades Pre-K to 12: Sundays 10:15-11:15 a.m. during school year
• Fellowship Sunday on the second weekend of the month following Mass
• Retreat in Daily Life, Mondays: 5 p.m.
• Adult Bible Study, Wednesdays: 6-7 p.m.
• Rosary Guild, Thursdays: 1 p.m.
• Catholic Women of the Chapel, first Friday of the month: 9 a.m.
• Fellowship Saturday on the second weekend of the month following Mass
• Pre-Baptism Class (Call Chapel)
• Catholic Young Adult Group (Call Chapel)
To request a chaplain for an invocation, fill out and return the 72 ABW/HC Chaplain Request Form.
Fill out and return the Tinker AFB Chapel Facility Request Form for all requests to use the chapel as a meeting place.
Weekly Community Meals: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. All are invited to enjoy a FREE dinner together in the Tinker Chapel Fellowship Center, between 5-6 p.m.
Confidential Counseling: We provide counseling that to Active Duty Airmen and their families that is 100% confidential.
Prayer Support: We are committed to praying for any needs you may have. You can provide anonymous prayer requests at Pray for Me Chaplain.
Family Focus: Programs uniquely designed to strengthen military marriages and families include marriage retreats, as well as Bible studies and small groups for men, women and couples.
Latté Lounge: The Latté Lounge is our Junior Enlisted Center created to offer a place to connect and socialize in a safe, alcohol free, environment. We are equipped with an internet café and recreation area for dormitory residents E-4 and below. The Latté Lounge (Air Ministry Center) is in Loop Hall on the opposite side of Unaccompanied Housing.
Latté Lounge Hours:
Thursday: 5-9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 6-10 p.m.
Sunday: 4-8 p.m.
We are seeking vocalists and instrumentalists to join our Protestant and Catholic ensembles. Call 405-734-2111 to learn more!
Protestant Ensemble Rehearsal: Saturdays, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Catholic Ensemble Rehearsal: Saturdays, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Do you have a great volunteer opportunity for the Chapel Community? Submit it by entering your information below.
LATTE LOUNGE VOLUNTEER
Come out and be a mentor to your fellow Airmen. This volunteer pool opens the Latté Lounge Airmen Ministry Center, and monitors the morale of the Airmen that frequent it. Hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday; 6 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!
Contact the chapel for details. Contact Us