The 72nd Force Support Squadron's Military Personnel Flight ID card section is located in Bldg. 1, at doors 3 and 4, (click to see picture). They can be reached at 405-739-7646 or 405-734-8753. Here's what you need to know before visiting:
1. You must bring two forms of ID, including a picture ID. Credit cards, line badges and VA cards don't count.
2. Newly retired military must bring a copy of their orders, their DD form 214 and two forms of ID.
3. Civilian retirees must bring in a DD form 52 and two forms of ID.
4. If replacing a lost or stolen ID you must first go the Visitors Center outside the Tinker Gate, and complete a "Lost or Stolen" form.
Military Personnel Flight (MPF) Customer Service & ID Card Hours
* Please note, the MPF, the Medical Group, and some other base offices are closed for training on the third Wednesday of each month. On these days, the MPF is open for walk-ins an extra hour but will not have appointment hours.
Active Duty members or civilians with CAC emergencies may walk in at any time during normal business hours.
Please note, wait times can vary from a few minutes to over an hour. Making an appointment is recommended. Here's how:
How to make an appointment for an ID card:
1. Go online to https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/
2. Select "Make Appointment"
3. Use the drop-down menu under "Select a State" to select "OK"
4. Use the drop-down menu under "Select a City" to select "Tinker AFB," click "Next"
5. Click "Yes" on the pop-up box for Security Warning (if applicable)
6. Click "Select" under "ID Card Section"
7. Click "Yes" on the pop-up box for Security Warning (if applicable)
8. Select any day on the calendar that appears on the screen that is colored green
9. Select any time under "Available Times" block
10. Fill in any applicable information (minimum First Name, Last Name and Email)
11. Click "Submit"
12. You should receive an email confirming your appointment
To update your address, access your DEERS record or create an 1172 (DEERS Application) visit https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/
Additional information can be found on the 72nd Force Support Squadron's MPF webpage: https://www.tinkerliving.com/m-p-f
In addition to the 72nd Force Support Squadron, other units around Tinker AFB, as well as Oklahoma, are available for ID Card Services. Appointments can be scheduled through https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco. FAQs and other resources can be found at https://www.cac.mil.
CAC expiration dates are located in the top right corner. For your convenience, CACs can be brought in for renewal up to 90 days in advance of the expiration date.
(PLEASE VERIFY A LOCATION CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT OR TRAVELING TO AN INSTALLATION)
Tinker AFB Locations
Tinker AFB (Bldg. 3001)
Post Y-77 (CAC Only)
M-F: 6:30-11 a.m., 12:15-5 p.m.
Oklahoma City Locations
Will Rogers Air National Guard
5624 Air Guard Dr. Bldg. 1009
M-TH: 8-11 a.m., 12-3:30 p.m.
Oklahoma Military Dept.
3501 Military Circle
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
M-TH: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Greater Oklahoma Locations
Enid (71st FSS/DPMPS)
246 Brown Pkwy, Bldg. 500
Vance AFB, OK 73705
M-W & F: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
TH: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Altus (97th FSS/DPMPS)
308 N. 1st St, Bldg. 52
Altus AFB, OK 73523
580-481-6320 or 580-481-7155
M-W & F: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
TH: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Lawton U.S. Army
4700 NW Mow-Way Rd
Ft. Sill, OK, 73503
M-F: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tulsa Metro Air National Guard
9100 E. 46th
North Tulsa, OK 74115
T-TH: 8-11 a.m., 1-4 p.m.
McAlester Oklahoma U.S. Army
C Tree Rd Bldg. 31
McAlester, OK 74501
M-TH: 6 a.m.-3 p.m.
F: 6 a.m.-1 p.m.