WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, Ohio -- Seven new perspectives are coming to the Commander’s Resource Integration System (CRIS) in the first quarter of 2023.
CRIS is a read-only multi-tier, relational data warehouse that provides visibility into financial transactions across all echelons of the Air Force. Executing over 30 million queries a year, CRIS reduces user data collection efforts, allowing more time to be spent on decision support.
The CRIS team’s dedication and diligence produced fresh new perspectives for the Financial Management community’s financial analysis and management needs. According to new Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) data, the same source files sent to Advana, are being integrated with the CRIS existing Automated Funds Management (AFM), Enterprise Funds Distribution (EFD), and General Accounting and Finance System Base Level Selective Transaction History (GAFS-BQ STH).
This is the biggest update to the CRIS capability in years! Users will be able to instantly get authority, execution, and funding information in one report, at every level of detail, validated and balanced. The new perspectives are:
- DEAMS GL: General Ledger (GL) Transactions all the way back to October 1, 2018.
- Consolidated Transaction Register (CTR): Transactions from the DEAMS GL, GAFS BQ STH, EFD, and AFM, with all amounts in the proper stage of accounting.
- CTR Summary: Need Status of Funds, statistics? The CTR Summary is your total view of every source system when transactional data isn't necessary.
- CTR FAD Balance: Wondering if an Operating Entity’s (OE) authority is in balance with accounting systems? All Funding Authorization Document (FAD) details are right here.
- CTR Open Document: More than a standard Open Document List, this perspective gives users every open document and their underlying transactions.
- CTR Open Travel: Get all your travel document answers here.
- CTR Open Commitments: A different spin on open commitments. Every transaction. Every open commitment. Every stage of accounting.