What's the Airman & Family Readiness Center Mission?
To provide targeted Airmen and Family support and services, contributing to the mission readiness, resiliency and well-being of the Air Force community.
Phone: (405) 739-2747
Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Closed Holidays & AFMC Family Days
The A&FRC provides services in several areas:
- Information, Referral and follow-up
- Coordination and consultation with other base and civilian agencies to strengthen base policies and programs, all in effort to benefit Air Force Families.
- Assistance for base leadership in their efforts to meet family needs.
Who is eligible?
- Active Duty Military members and their family members.
- Guard and Reserve members and their family members.
- Retired military personnel and their family members.
You do not have to be married or have a family to use the A&FRC. There are many useful programs for you too!
For more information on any of these services or to find out about other services offered by the A&FRC please call (405) 739-2747